We’re Hiring – PowerApps Developer / Microsoft 365 Consultant
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: PowerApps Developer Application.
Founded in Chicago by three long-time Microsoft consultants, Kumo Partners is based around building innovative business solutions using the Power Platform. We believe that an agile IT team working quickly to develop process-based solutions with Office 365 and the Power Platform can respond more effectively to the IT needs of an organization as opposed to traditional development.
Kumo is looking for a PowerApps Developer/365 Consultant with PowerApps and web development experience to join the team and provide expertise and technical support for our clients. As part of our team, you will be responsible for the development of applications using PowerApps and Power Automate. This role requires deploying business apps using the platform and connecting to data stored in the Common Data Service or other data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, SQL Server, etc.)
We are looking for entrepreneurial, collaborative problem solvers who want to build solutions in an innovative and collaborative atmosphere.
- Develop Office 365 applications and solutions using Power Automate (Flow), Power Apps, Power BI, Dynamics 365, and SharePoint Online.
- Analyze requirements by collaborating with the stakeholders, studying systems flow, data usage, and business processes.
- Design, develop, and maintain key components of the software suite using Office 365 APIs.
- Implement custom solutions that leverage various Office 365 services.
- Demonstrate solutions by creating documentation and communicating with stakeholders and technical teams to describe product features.
- Be trusted to take the lead on architecting complex Power Platform solutions and seeing them through to user acceptance and completion.
- Help build Power Platform applications that solve business problems and increase efficiency.
- Analyze client requirements and translate them to new application features.
- Be part of a close-knit team that builds innovative solutions and simplifies business processes.
- 2 or more years’ experience developing applications, working with Microsoft PowerApps, and building Office 365 solutions.
- Experience automating business processes with Power Automate.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices for the full development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Comfortable using Visual Studio, AzureDevOps, and source control management tools.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets.
- Knowledgeable and customer-oriented with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Bonus but Not Required:
- Power BI experience; understanding of how to implement BI dashboards with multiple data sources.
- Experience using API custom-connectors within PowerApps.
- Experience with front end frameworks (React, Angular).
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services.
- Preferably based in Chicago, can also be remote.
Kumo Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.